Tuesday, September 8, 2015

810 - 823

Yerushalayim
Asks of our wholeness and peace
Because she loves us

What is my calling?
Perhaps I don't need to ask
But just to listen.

Parents and children
Means there will be some friction
And friction means warmth

I see no feathers
But I do believe in hope
I'm looking forward

I used to see him
But didn't recognize him
Fit right in in Schul

Israeli drivers
Are easier to talk to
Than my neighborhoods'

The Bridge bike riders
Seem to have all the answers
As I wonder why

Maybe because I
Was a kid when it opened
I love Kazablan

Belle Avenue is
not my home and yet I spend
a lot of time here

Sometimes I can feel
The kite pulling on the string
And sometimes I can't.

Forget our old sins
Remember your great mercy
Be kind to us, please.

May it be Your will
To choose to accept our prayers
Though we rush through them

Falling asleep with
this phone in my hands is not
the life of my dreams

My land line these days
receives incoming calls just
from solicitors

Welcome extroverts
This room is your stomping ground
Speak first, think later

Introverts have needs
that must be met if you want
them to contribute.

Mandel foundation
studied our education
got many answers

"All of you people
have made all this possible
through your examples"

The frontal droning
tempts to upset me, but I
choose to breathe instead

"We've never measured
If the fact that students sing
makes them religious."

The Kotzker Rebbe
said that we put words on hearts
for when they go in

The PR masters
never seize to amaze me
from so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment