Wednesday, January 22, 2014

151-160

Twisted expression
conveying disgust and pain
or wry amusement


----------



Till Daddy gets home?
How about when he gets there?
Applaud for your dad

----------

Once at Billy Joel
my friend's girlfriend got annoyed
when I was clapping

----------

A thunderous sound
made by G-d and by our hands
Lady Gaga's need

----------

How does one hand sound?
A commonly asked question:
Two hands sounds better

----------

Reb Shlomo Carlebach
was the only one ever
to say I looked "sharp"

----------

"You gotta look sharp
gottaa have no illusions"
So says Joe Joe Jackson 

----------

They mean it as smart
to me you're the other sharp
you can cut and pierce

----------

Sudden and abrupt
a sharp turn by an old car:
how I perceive you

----------

Sharpness and softness
one rests under the surface
the other on top

No comments:

Post a Comment